The Arts Enterprise Student Association will be sponsoring a few events and resources this Spring semester. These events are not just offered and available for art majors but for any student that may show interest and is welcome and encouraged to attend. The locations where the events will be offered will be announced soon.
The Events and Resources that will be offered by Arts Enterprise:
- Resume Workshop for Artists with UW Faculty (Tuesday, Feb. 29, 6:30 – 8 P.M.)
- Website Creation and Maintenance Workshop (Monday, March 12, 6:30 – 8 P.M.)
- Portfolio Workshop with photographer Larry Sanders (mid-April; date TBA)
- Financial and Legal Workshop (TBA)
- Alumni Forum with graduates of UW’s art and business programs (May)
- Opportunities to network with fellow artists and entrepreneurs